Monday 20 February 2012

Time to start blogging!

Well here it goes, starting my own blog. Woo.

My name is Caitlin, and i will be blogging about all things beauty related, and buying within a budget. As a student, i know how hard it is to afford to keep up with the latest make-up trends, so i will be keeping you upto date with all the new beauty products out there, at an affordable price.

I will also be posting about the new challeng in my life, eating healthy and keeping fit. We all try it, and we all struggle to keep it up. I will be letting you know how i am getting on with my attempt at  dropping a few dress sizes.

So you probably want to know some information about the girl writing this blog. Well as said previously, my name is Caitlin, and i am a computing student from Scotland, attempting to become a web designer, yay!
I decided to make this blog to help me understand the internet and its users in more detail, but mostly to discuss with the world about one of my passions, make-up.
But dont be suprised to see some random posts about books, games and movies too!

Well i have rambled on a bit for an introduction post, so ill leave it at that. I hope you enjoy reading this blog!

Happy Go Beauty.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment